Google is the largest search engine in the world, and interestingly the search giant has a soft spot for local businesses. Google My Business is a platform set up for local businesses to monitor and manage their online visibility. This platform gives them total control of all Google services in one. The question is how do I register my business with Google?As a local business interested in having an online presence, you can take advantage of Google My Business to attract new customers by putting your business in front of people searching for it or similar type businesses on either Google Map or Search.How do I Register My Business with Google?The question how do I register my business with Google is one that’s prominent with local business owners looking to get exposure via the number one search engine in the world – Google.Google has made it easy for businesses to register their businesses so that they can have access to prospective customers interested in their service. All you have to do as a business owner is head over to their Google My Business page and sign up.
• You would need to sign in to your Google account or create one if you don’t already have.
• Now click on add business and input your business how you want it to be listed on the search giant.
• Enter your registered business phone number. The search engine would look up the number to see if there’s contact information attached. If there is, just verify that the information displayed is correct.
• If there’s no information, then you’ll need to add yours.
• Answer a couple questions about your local business.
• Click the submit button.
• Verify your information via the PIN sent to your business phone by Google.
We know not everyone loves doing these things so we at Grow SEO would be happy to help you register your business with Google. We would take the responsibility of putting your business in Google, helping you claim it and watch it become a verified business on the search giant. Contact us if you’d like us to help you register your business with Google today.